Snafi is available in 20 mg strengths to treat the erection problems in men according to their tolerability and effectiveness. The general dosages for men, who anticipate sexual intercourse frequently, are advised to use 5 mg medication on a regular basis. While the persons who do not get required results from 5 mg tablets can increase their dosage to 20 mg. But it must be noted that frequency of this drug is only once a day, and it must not be exceeded.
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Snafi Tablets and Usage:
Snafi is used to treat the erectile dysfunction in men for temporary purpose, where each tablet contains 20 mg of Tadalafil. This medication enters the blood stream and helps men with erectile dysfunction to gain desired stiffness which is required for the sexual activity during the all 48 hours. This mechanism of action leads to an erection only in the wake of sexual arousal. Snafi is effective for about 20 to 30 minutes which is enough time to full fill desires. The effect of Snafi tablets lasts up to 36-48 hours.
Instructions for Use and dosage:
- Recommended to take one tablet 20 mg, there should be a gap of three days between each dose.
- Those who do not exercise continuously, only take the drug when needed.
- Snafi dose should be taken half hour before the intercourse, with or without food.
- Never eat more than one tablet (20mg) at a time.
- Never take two doses at the same day.
Tablets Snafi features:
- Effective and safe for diabetics and patients with blood pressure.
- The risk of impaired vision is low compared to other similar medicines.
- The effect of Snafi remains up to 36 hours (per tablet).
- Heart patients should not use the drugs without the doctoral advice.
- Kidney patients should take half of the dose (10 mg).